If photos or other files attached to an email message for you, Outlook .com uses Active view to display them. You can not turn off this type of Active View.
Activity time is designed so that your privacy is protected. For more information about Microsoft and privacy, policy, you can read our privacy.
To enable or disable activation time
- Sign in to your Outlook.com account.
- Click the Options icon Options icon, and then click Options.
- Under Reading email, click Active View settings
- Under Do you want to see the preview?, Choose to show or hide the preview.
- Click Save.
- To return to your inbox, click on the Outlook icon.
When you receive an email message with a link to an image or video, you can use to view the Active view. You will see a smaller version of the photo or video right in the message. You can even play video right in your inbox.
If the article has helped you. Please read the other articles on our site
See more: Create a Hotmail account
Hotmail is still retrieving Gmail for me (famous last words!)
Outlook.com You should mainly superior together with well-performing material, which means that see it:ReplyDelete