A small note on the Hotmail sign in page
As you know, to get your Hotmail e-mail, you need to open a web browser and point it to the Hotmail sign in page - refer to the image below. To access your account, just type in the correct Windows Live ID and password.
"Remember my password" feature on this sign in page offers the convenience of storing your login information on your computer that helps access to Hotmail accounts for a little faster next time. And here put the solution to your problem.
How to get Hotmail on another computer
Your friends are hosting the Hotmail passwords and user IDs on their computer because of which you could see their account and not the Hotmail sign-in page. Here is what I suggest:
- Confirm with your friends if they remember their passwords else, they will not be able to receive their Hotmail emails.
- Open Hotmail and log out of your account by clicking on the small linkages it will be at the top left. Close the browser window and then open it again.
- Now you will see Hotmail login page with the user ID and password. Otherwise click "Sign in with different Windows Live ID" link to display the field.
- Enter your login information to access your account.
- Remember to sign out of your account after each use.
One of the reasons vendors free email service has been a hit like that is because people can check the account from any computer located anywhere in the world. All you need is an internet connection and a browser activity web.
Hotmail, Yahoo and Gmail, provides a webmail interface into your account with the email messages can be composed, sent, replied, forwarded and organizations. And all this can be done only using the browser program is available on most computers.
If the article has helped you. Please read the other articles on our site.
See more: Using Hotmail themes and uploading photo